As you might know, Syndicast (as a host) has submitted the RSS feed of your podcast (on your behalf) to different podcast directories therefore we are the owner of your podcasts.
If you want to transfer the ownership of your podcast from us to you, please follow the steps below. If you own your podcast, you will get access to more in-depth analytics and be able to use Apple Podcasts Subscriptions.
1. Log in to your Syndicast account here: https://syndicast.co.uk/distribution/login
2. On the left side, go to My Podcast(s) within Podcast Hosting, under the SHOW | PODCAST menu.
3. On your podcast’s page click on the SETTINGS button.
4. Within your podcast’s settings click on EDIT SHOW SETTINGS.
5. Click on the pen icon next to the RSS FEED SETTINGS.
6. In the RSS feed settings change the owner email to your email address. Make sure that you use an email address that is associated with Apple ID!
7. If you’ve successfully changed the email, you will need to contact Apple Podcasts here: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/contactus
You will have to provide the following information:
- Apple Podcasts URL
- Apple Podcasts show ID
- The podcast RSS feed URL
- Your contact details (email address)
- The Account ID of the new account
8. Once you’ve contacted Apple Podcasts support, they will send you a verification code. You will need to insert the six-digit authorization code in the <itunes:keywords> or <copyright> tag.
Copy and paste the six-digit code in the Copyright box within the RSS feed settings.
For more information: https://podcasters.apple.com/support/839-transfer-ownership-of-a-podcast